QC & Governance Analyst
Department Name: Catalogue Management
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Perform quality check of content for the products before making them live on the website
- Activating Brands for making the brand go live on the website. Coordination with Vendor Managers to resolve different issues in their brands.
- Coordination with different teams for correcting the content of the products.
- Ensure content/image uploads are done as per Daraz guidelines.
- Ensure restricted/prohibited and unauthorized/counterfeit products are disabled.
- Create logical rules to automate the quality check process in coordination with different departments.
- Maintain quality standards for all items in Daraz.
- Resolve sync issues and plan for problem resolution.
- Graduate in management or relevant field.
- Experience at least 1 year of work experience in a professional working environment.
- Skills Should have a good knowledge of excel and data management. Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Critical-thinking- Must be able to think logically if products are appropriate for Daraz standards.
- A Fair level of analytical skill is also required with a good command of the English language.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams.
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.