PeaceWin is a non-government, not for profit making, social development organization. It works with marginalized groups, especially children, women, youths for promotion and practices of their social, economic, cultural rights. It addresses on program integration and mainstreaming of social issues (gender & caste discriminations, child marriage, anti-tobacco, HIV & AIDS Chhaupadi Pratha-female has to live in a hut far from a house during menstruation), good governance/ social accountability. It was established locally in 2047 B.S (1990 AD) at Atichaur VDC-4, Oligaun and registered in District Administration Office (DAO) office in B.S. 2049 Paush 5 (20 December 1992 AD). After the restoration of democracy in 1991, Nepalese society became politically free and aware their roles and responsibilities toward development. PeaceWin was initiated by rural farmers of Bajura, Atichaur collecting Rs. 100.00 from each households from 53 family. The basic working themes were agriculture products (vegetable), sanitation, forest conservation, school enrollment of girl child, saving-credit, reduce unnecessary expenses in social functions etc.
eaceWin is going to implement Health Rights Improvement Project in Tribeni Municipality, Badimalika Municipality, Budhiganga Municipality, Gaumul Rural Municipality and Chhededaha Rural Municipality of Bajura district under the funding of KOICA and GNI Nepal. The major aim of this project is advancing right to health of adolescent girls through improved MHM environment from 2020 to 2022. PeaceWin invites application for following positions:
Position: Admin and Finance Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
• Maintaining complete set of books of account based on accounting principles and update it accordingly
• Ensure implementation of general principles of budgeting accounting and Auditing
• Preparing cash journal, book keeping, ledger posting and finance reports
• Keep track of incoming and outgoing invoices, travel claims according to GNI Nepal Finance Guidelines as well as Government law
• Help in keeping updated record of all financial transactions on FAMAS
• Should have knowledge and experience on ETDS
• Provide administrative support to project office
• Maintain office equipment, buildings, material and properties
• Assist in local procurement process as per procurement guideline
• Assist in inventory management and physically verify as per need
• Bachelor with at least one year’s continues working experiences in the sector of finance and administration in I/NGOs and audit form.
• Preference will be given to female with knowledge of using FAMAS software, Computer skills in office package.
Position: Sub Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 2
• Conduct feasibility survey, detail survey of various infrastructures to be constructed.
• Assist to implement designs and standards received for the construction works
• Plan the task break down, project implementation time and cost of resources.
• Monitor and supervise the construction related projects.
• Prepare and verify bills of construction site
• Intermediate (Diploma) in Civil Engineering with at least two years Intermediate of work experience in feasibility survey, technical assessment, design and construction of WASH facilities
• Familiar with current government policies in WASH structure construction in public building preferably in public schools
• Strong interpersonal and community interaction skills
Position: Public Health Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 8
• Stay at field and frequently move in various communities
• Plan the monthly field level implementation, Facilitate training and workshop
• Coordination with local levels, WASH committees, FCHVs and other stakeholders
• Compile experiences, lessons learnt and success stories from the working communities
• Bachelor in public health, health education, staff nurse, and health assistant with at least a year experience in relevant field.
• In-depth knowledge on community health and social mobilization
Last date to apply: 31 May 2020
A detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for each announced positions can be downloaded at www.peacewin.org.np/involves/vacancy-announcement/or http://gninepal.org/work-with-us/career/
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further recruitment process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position
Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.