Website Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE)
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is leading Company involved in Hydro and Electro mechanical equipment including HV substations, manufacturing and installation & repair for hydro & electric sector. NHE is seeking self-confident, dynamic and result oriented individuals for the following positions:
Position : Project Manager
Required No.: 2 (Two)
Level : X (Ten)
Age: Below 40 years
Duty Station : Butwal/Projects site as per requirements
- To work independently as team leader for any project assigned.
- To deal and negotiate with the Employer, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To assist for execution of substation/power station related projects.
- Timely execution of assigned project and lead the entire NHE team.
- Close supervision and monitoring of the project both technically and financially.
- Co-ordination with subordinates, seniors and other division of NHE.
- To be involved in any other job assigned by the Electrical Division Manager.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical from recognized Institute/University and Minimum 6 to 7 years work experience in related field. OR Master of Engineering (ME) in Electrical from recognized Institute/University and Minimum 4 years work experience in related field
Required skills and knowledge: Good knowledge of electrical equipment used in medium and high voltage substation. Knowledge of Project Management and ability to work as team leader. Good command in communication skill both in English and Nepali language. Sound computer knowledge & skills on AutoCAD, MS Office applications along with email and internet.
Type of employment: Time Bound for 3 Years.
Salary and other benefits: As per company rule
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with bio-data, copies
of educational certificates, citizenship and a recent passport size photograph on/before 27 November 2022 by post to the “Manager, Human Resource, Post Box No 1, Butwal Nepal” or Online via Merojob.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process