Myriad is the connective tissue that resolves the current fragmented AdTech and MarTech silos, enabling your business harness a single, unified and enriched view of their customer across every touch point, leveraging the growing Identity Asset. The core of Myriad is our proprietary dynamic Identity graph that delivers a powerful and common identity resolution framework across channels, experiences, businesses and applications.
Our range of orbiting services deliver simple, yet sophisticated solutions to real problems that your business has right now, ensuring best fit and value realization immediately.
Position: Project Manager
Number of Vacancies: [ 1 ]
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required : Risk Management Scheduling Strategic Planning Critical Thinking LeadershipGood Communication
MyriadX Nepal is expanding its team and would like to recruit Project Manager for it’s team in Nepal.
You will be responsible for delivering complex and strategic IT projects within a global environment. The Project Manager will be required to manage and coordinate all project activities from initiation to implementation including project set-up, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post implementation review, trainings, issue resolution, status reporting and lessons learned. This individual will work on multiple projects while leading and co- ordinating cross-company teams responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned project.
Qualification & Experience:
• University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
• Minimum 2 years of professional work experience as a Project Manager
• Good technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
• Excellent project management skills
• Resource utilization, resource planning and client handling skills
• Experience with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Monday, Confluence
• Agile development experience
• Excellent communication skills in English
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
• Possess a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that helps in analyze situations and decision making.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Other Specifications
• Prior work experience in development of international level of projects
• High level of personal and professional integrity and strong professional ethics
Project Manager is a crucial member of every development team at MyriadX. This position is responsible for planning, overseeing, reporting and documenting all aspects of software development process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involve with digital strategist from project initiation phase to build the SRS document, wireframe and storyboard of the project, if required.
• Understand project requirement document and prepare task list.
• Plan the team members for the project, and assign/delegate project tasks to team leaders, developers, designers and quality analysts.
• Ensure that resources are planned for incoming projects.
• Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
• Analyze risk for the project and plan for its mitigation
• Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Communicate with the clients throughout the project development and provide them with timely updates
• Conduct daily meetings with team leader, programmers, designers and quality analysts to track the project and plan for the day, and prepare meeting minutes
• Report the status of each project to the supervisor by preparing weekly project status report
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Take full ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
• Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
We work hard to ensure you feel happy, loved and supported. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
• A great place to work in the heart the advertising and marketing future
• Friendly, cooperative people who are easy to get along with flat organizational structures and direct decision-making
• Personalized attention to your career and professional development goals
• A monthly contribution to fitness, music, movies or whatever else makes you smile
• Daily coffee on us, regular social events and the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative people (internally and clients-side) around
Please demonstrate your skills by attaching your portfolio to your application
Last date to apply: Jun. 17, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com