Organization: Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Associations of Nepal (FWEAN)
Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Associations of Nepal (FWEAN) established in 2003 is a not-for-profit organization representing the collective efforts of women entrepreneurs in the economic progress of the nation and decision-making at national and international levels. FWEAN aims to promote women entrepreneurship through advocacy, networking, information dissemination and capacity building throughout the country. It is an apex body of Women Entrepreneurs’ Associations in Nepal (WEAN), with 50 subsidiary WEAN chapters at present.
FWEAN is seeking for a sincere Nepali candidate who is experienced, qualified and can work independently by maintaining integrity at its office based in Kathmandu.
Position: Program Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 5 years
• Master’s in Business Administration/Management, preferably with a specialization in project management or related field
• At least 5+ years’ experience in Program Management in Non-Governmental Organizations or similar entities
• Proven experience in program and project management
• Good writing and communication skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Effective multi-tasking and organization skills
• Ability to coordinate, manage and motivate team
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge of finance, admin and HR will be an added advantage
This is a post for a Program Manager who will be responsible developing programs that align to the organization’s strategic direction as well as creating and managing long term goals for FWEAN. He/she will be in charge of developing and overseeing implementation of budgets and operating plans for programs, writing program grants and funding proposals, developing a robust risk mitigation plan and ensuring that goals of projects being implemented by FWEAN are achieved.
Last date to apply: 22nd June, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Persons meeting the above criteria are requested to send their application along with a short cover letter mentioning ‘suitability of candidacy‘ along with the updated CV by 22 June only at email@example.com.
Women and persons from marginalized community are encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the assessment process.