Program Development Consultant
Role and Responsibilities of the consultant (Scope of Work):
1. Review current Ipas Nepal documents and identify areas for new project design
2. Collate relevant evidence/reports and prepare review of the evidence to inform the project design
3. Prepare the logic framework, technical proposal and concept note
4. Share the logic framework, draft proposal and concept note with Ipas Nepal
5. Finalize the technical proposal and concept notes, in coordination and consultation with the relevant team members
Roles and responsibilities of Ipas Nepal:
1. Ipas Nepal will pay the consultancy fee as per the agreement between both parties.
2. Ipas Nepal will support the consultant for the necessary meetings and other individual expert/s or the organizations during the processes of proposal writing.
3. Ipas Nepal will provide the necessary logistics and other supports as per organizational rule.
Qualification and Experience:
- Significant experience in fundraising and new business development processes for I/NGOs in public health (preferably on SRHR and safe abortion issues)
- Technically sound in data analysis (especially of large quantitative datasets) and literature review
- Experience of developing high quality technical proposals and concept notes with excellent command over English language
- Good understanding of the local development context in Nepal, especially of the health sector
Assignment period: 25 days from July 2022 to mid-August, 2022
Ipas is strongly committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and inequity. We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, citizenship, caste, ethnicity, regional identity, tribal identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic protected by law or outlined by Ipas policy. Ipas acknowledges that these personal characteristics may differ in different contexts.
To apply for this job please visit ipas.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.