Company: H Plant Pvt. Ltd
Position: Product Developer
Number of Vacancies: 1
H Plant Pvt. Ltd. is a social enterprise established in Nepal by South-Korea based international humanitarian development NGO conducting various support programs around the world.
H Plant has a focus on rural community development encouraging people to stand on their own feet and inspiring them to have ownership of the community where they belong through nature sourcing and value addition of Medicinal and Aromatics Plants (MAPs). H Plant pursue the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Recruitment: Product Developer
We are looking for a Product Developer to be responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing products. The responsibilities of a Product Developer include conducting market research, collaborating with marketing, technical and manufacturing specialists, and developing prototypes.
To be successful as a Product Developer, you should have science and design knowledge, solid knowledge of the prototype design process, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Ultimately, a good Product Developer should be highly innovative, possess the ability to problem-solve and work well within a team.
Product Developer Responsibilities:
• Creating and enhancing products that fill a niche in the market or allow their clients to remain competitive.
• Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and uses.
• Supporting manufacturing and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
• Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
• Continuous field and product research and accumulate information to build market intelligence
• Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage.
Product Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Chemistry, Pharmacy or Bioengineering etc.
• Proven working experience as a Product Developer or in related field.
• Knowledge of Nepal’s Medicinal Aromatic Plants and Understandings on raw materials and their characteristics such as essential oils, plant extracts, aroma chemical, natural active ingredients, etc.
• Be able to operate distillation units, analytical instruments for technical research
• Good command of English skill
• Work well within a team.
• Creative and innovative thinking skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Year of Experience: 1~3 years
• Level of position: Entry ~ Officer
Last date to apply: 20 Aug 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Make single PDF or MS Word file combining Cover letter and your recent CV
File name: Full name_ PD_Date(yymmdd)
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before 20 Aug 2020. Shortlisting on first application- first interview basis.