Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: Procurement Officer
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬:
1) Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
2) Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
3) Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
4) Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
5) Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
6) Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
7) Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
8) Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
9) Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:
1) Bachelor’s degree in management or similar field (Masters preferred)
2) 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
3) Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
4) Strong communication and negotiation skills.
5) Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
6) Supervisory and management experience.
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Kathmandu, Nepal