Website Pro Public
Pro Public, a non-profit and non-governmental organization, is looking for an experienced, dynamic, self-motivated and creative candidate for the following project and position.
Position: Finance Officer
Duration: 10 months (March to December 2021) – with possible extension
Remuneration and benefits: As per the rules and regulations of Pro Public
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Studies having specialization in finance and at least two years of working experience. Candidate with Master’s Degree and experience will be given preference.
Key competencies required:
- Experience in using computerized accounting software, preferably FAMAS;
- Experience in handling financial activities of the organization such as; preparing budgets, vouchers, payments, bank reconciliation along with good knowledge of taxation systems of Nepal;
- Good strength in preparing financial reports;
- Fluent in Nepali and English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work with diverse team;
- Proficiency in computer use i.e., Microsoft word, excel, email/internet;
- Candidate must have two wheeler driving skills along with license;
- Candidate must take initiative, be able to set priorities on work schedule and follow up on tasks. S/he must be a strong team player and have a good work ethics.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their recently updated CV, two references, academic certificates, evidence of experiences, auto size photograph along with an application letter expressing your interest and possible starting date by post or email to the following address by no later than 25th February 2021 at 5 pm.
Pro Public encourages candidate of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Please visit www.propublic.org for detailed ToR.
The Executive Director
Forum for Protection of Public Interest (Pro Public)
Post Box No. 14307