Website PHASE Nepal
PHASE Nepal is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious organisation established in 2006 with a vision to build a self-empowered and self-sustained society where all kinds of discrimination are absent. PHASE Nepal’s health, education, livelihoods, research and strengthening the concept of independent living for the persons with disabilities projects are currently running across nine districts of Nepal – Mugu, Humla, Bajura, Gorkha, Sindhupalchok, Morang, Makwanpur, Kailali and Lalitpur. PHASE Nepal is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following position for its community health project.
POSITION: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
DUTY STATION: PHASE Nepal project locations in Humla, Mugu and Bajura districts
REQUIRED NUMBER: Few
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed ANM course from a recognized institution and registered in the Nepal Nursing Council.
- At least 2 years of work experience in community health programs.
- Candidates who have worked independently in the government health-posts or independently running health post will be given high priority.
- Good written and spoken Nepali language.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in a remote location as well as flexibility to be redeployed, as required, to another project areas of PHASE Nepal.
- Willingness to learn the basic local languages to communicate with the local community.
- Ability to convince community people for healthy life style, improved sanitation etc.
- Ability to share project information with larger audience, such as group meetings, from the community and showing fear, arrogance and or nervousness.
- High degree of motivation to work in the remote areas. Highly honest, reliable and confident and having great learning attitude.
- A good learner and able to work in a team, alone and/or without supervision.
- Candidates who have received SBA training and handled number of delivery cases on their own will be given priority.
Salary and Benefits:
Gross Salary: NPR. 53,678/- per month (This includes festival, food and remoteness allowance and organization contribution for the social security fund)
We also offer Medical Insurance of Rs. 2,25,000/- that covers employee and his/her dependent family members up to two, and Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2,000,000/-.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 January 2022.
PHASE Nepal is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows merit-based selection. PHASE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate for further selection process.