Website HLE Nepal
Why join HLE Nepal?
HLE Nepal is an Australian mortgage company with a difference: our mission is to operate ethically for the benefit of society. That includes our customers as well as our employees. Our team of ex-credit officers, property addicts, and finance gurus have been punching way above their weight in the broking industry for over 10 years. How good are we? Over AUD $2 billion in settled loans.
We have two offices; one in Australia and another one in Nepal and most importantly we grew to over 400 happy employees and we still intend to grow, pandemic or not! That’s because our employees share the value of training and professional development so that we can continue to help Australians in tough situations with home loans as well as lead the way to produce a professional workforce in Nepal.
What is your role like?
You, as an Operation Manager, will be responsible for leading the Learning Workflow. Your role entails acquiring exceptional loan processing team members for Learning Workflow, coaching and developing them for high work performance before reassigning them to the regular workflows.
There is a good degree of difference from one day to the next, with shifting priorities and new problems to solve daily whether situational, factual, or people-based.
Some of your major deliverables are:
- To ensure that the loan processing hiring requirements are achieved and balanced across departments
- To ensure that the staff within the workflow progressively meet training and development benchmarks
- To monitor the performance of loan processing staff
- To lead the Managers/supervisors within this workflow
- To constantly bring about improvements in the ongoing operational systems, processes, and policies
- At Least 2 year’s managerial experience (at least 1 year in Mid Managerial level i.e. managing the managers)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Are you the one?
- You are assertive, analytical, and independent in making rapid decisions even with very little direction
- Your persuasiveness, influence, and poise in dealing with people is commendable
- You are a powerhouse of ideas, often thinking out of the box to solve problems
- As a leader, you can freely and easily delegate work to others, applying pressure when needed for timely results
- You are a generalist who is concerned more with broader strategies to reach goals than with detailed tactics
- You don’t shy away from questioning the status quo to bring about positive change
What’s in it for you?
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins!
Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Personal and professional training and development
- COVID-19 leaves
- Annual Flu shots
- Work From Home – Assist you to set up your workstation
- Partially paid internet service while working from home
- Book Reading Bonus – you get paid for reading!
- Customer Referral – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
What’s the next step?
If this role resonates with you, then your dream job is just a click away!
*Position description will be discussed in detail during the virtual interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hlenepal.com.np.