Website Oli & Associates
About the job
Established in 2002, Oli and Associates is the first Nepali owned consultancy in Nepal and in Australia providing Education, Migration and Income tax services under one roof. Due to its reliable, ethical and professional practice and conducts, it has gained a high level of reputation among all the stakeholders. Our service includes student counseling, admission support and preparation and lodgment of visa applications.
No. of Vacancies: 4
Job Title: SOP Facilitator
Employment Type: Full Time
Academic Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Literature or M.A in English or equivalent
The key requirement for this position are extraordinary command over written English and an academic bent. Other than that, creativity in thoughts, flawless grammar, organized structure, and a “literary feel” in writing as well as the thought process are a must. Candidates with a literature background shall have an edge.
1. Analyzing and editing application essays, statement of purpose, LOR, CV, etc.
2. Assist in developing specialized high-quality content according to student’s profile and experience.
3. Ideating and counseling students about application documents like SOP.
4. Strong flair for creative writing.
5. Coordinate with students and guide them regarding the application
6. Should be open to work remotely for Australia
7. Sound understanding of application process for abroad study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and UK.
8. Any other tasks the management will allocate to you time to time
- Excellent Communication and English language ability
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft and fast typing skills
- Formal writing or technical procedural writing experience required
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance on time management and work organization
- 2 to 3 years preferably in in service industry
- Priority will be given to the candidate who can join immediately
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org