Positions: Officer – R&D
Qualification: MBA- Marketing
Experience: At least 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop concepts, products, and solutions by coordinating with Orthopedics business units.
2. Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
3. Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
4. Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
5. Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
6. Transfer new technologies, products, and manufacturing process into and out of the company.
7. Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
8. Develop concepts, products, and solutions by working with company business units.
9. Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
10. Document all phases of research and development.
11. Manage customer relationships and perform RFP Review, Customer Visits, and Product Testing.