Position: Officer-Data & Business Intelligence
Department Name: Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- As a core logistics operation analytics position, the candidate would need to exercise excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to generate insights valuable for the business.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing value driven reports, analysis and dashboards.
- The candidate will be required to process data using SQL.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation including requirements and project plans.
- The candidate will be a focal point of liaison between multiple stakeholders within the business and must have excellent relationship management skills.
- In an ever-expanding business-like e-commerce, the candidate should be able to identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies.
- The candidate will also be required to identify development needs in order to improve and streamline business operations.
- The candidate will join a small and highly dynamic team, and will get to work in a data driven environment fueled by creativity and innovation.
- Opportunity to work with a well-structured data warehouse, designed for exploration and functionality.
- The pace is fast but so are learning opportunities.
- The candidate will get exposure to all commercial parts of the business, as well as frequent exchange with senior management of the company.
- The candidate can expect to have ownership of individual projects and analysis, aimed at delivering great value to business.
- Dynamic candidates can expect a steady increase in responsibilities and promotion opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Experience in a tech start-up, e-commerce is a plus • Excellent analytical skill is a must
- Great communication skills and ability to summarize and present large amounts of data is required.
- Hands on experience of working with dashboarding tools like PowerBI, Tableau.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
1. Project Coordinator, Program Officer, Lab Assistant, Community Mobilizer, Office Helper
2. Sales Manager, Sales Officer, Business Development Manager, Business Development Officer, Technical Sales Engineer, Junior Technical Sales Engineer
3. Climate Change Officer, Youth Development Officer
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.