Company: HLE Nepal Pvt Ltd
Home Loan Experts is one of the most reputed and biggest mortgage broking company in Australia. What started as a modest one-man company by Otto Dargan, has grown into a multinational venture with two offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. We have over 100 happy and energetic employees in total at both the locations who are the crème de la crème.
We’ve already settled over $1 billion in mortgages and we aim to stay the leading mortgage specialist in Australia.
We also like to have fun too so be prepared for team lunches, team-building activities and company parties!
HLE Nepal Pvt Ltd is a support system for Home Loan Experts and provides support functions such as processing loans, recommending products, data entry, content writing, managing client relation.
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**
Position: Office Administrator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
What You’ll Need To Have
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• 1 year experience in administrative field
• Great attitude and good communication skills (English)
• Able to promptly action on Issues; take initiative
• Strong attention to detail result/ solution focused
• Planning and organisation skills: administrative and basic math skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision /work under pressure
• Should be accountable and dependable
Your Areas Of Responsibilities;
• Procurement Management/ Accounts Team; assist the IT Officer in the procurement of laptops and other peripherals
• Make a database of all the authorized sellers and contact them at the time of procurement
• Preparing P.O (Purchase Order), and GRN (Goods Received Note) at the time of procurement
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Register for accounts & for audit purpose
• Maintaining the office / arranging for necessary repairs that includes electric & utilities
• Attending to vendors and maintaining a good relationship and building a quick rapport with the dealers
• People & Culture Team; Liaise with P&C team for managing recruitment process, and other administrative works
• Project Management; Company event management
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
• Competitive remuneration; depending on the experience
• A secure long-term role and clear career path
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Health and accidental insurance for you and your loved ones
• Provident fund,Gratuity fund and Dashain bonus
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)!
Work hours: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break
Note: Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Last date to apply: October 19, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Career: Office Administrator”.