Website Embassy of India
1. Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a medical scheme launched by Govt of India to provide free medical treatment to the Ex-servicemen (ESM) pensioners and their dependents of Indian Armed Forces. Applications are invited for the post of Nursing Assistant (Physiotherapist) at ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu. Employment will be on contractual basis without any pensionary benefits :-
Nursing Assistant (Physiotherapist)
Max Age during submission of application: 53
Basic Qualification: Diploma in Physiotherapy (For Ex-servicemen Class 1 Physiotherapy Course)
Work Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience
Desirable Attributes: Experience of more than 10 years
Salary in NPRs Per Month: 44,800/-
2. Eligible candidates after short listing will be telephonically informed to be present for interview with their original documents. Preference will be given to the Indian Ex-servicemen with the requisite qualifications. Last date for submission of application is 12 Mar 2023. Application may please be forwarded at the address mentioned below.
ECHS Branch, Embassy of India
Kathmandu, Phone : 01-4001569
(a) Date and time of Interview – Will be informed subsequently.
(b) Place of interview – ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu
Terms & Conditions.
1. Age. Candidates should meet the age criteria mentioned above.
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions. The contract will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees
3. Working Hours. The working hours for the post would be 48 hours per week (8×6).
4. Medical Fitness. Medical Fitness certificated has to be produced.
5. Attestation Form. An Attestation form as enclosed herewith is required to submitted along with the application form.