Organization: The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal is the field arm of Gurkha Welfare Trust UK, a registered charitable Trust working particularly for the ex-Gurkha Veterans and their communities across Nepal. We invite applications from all interested and qualified candidates for the position of Residential Home (RH) Nurses based at RHs Dharan and Kaski.
Position: Residential Home (RH) Nurses
• Proven experience in working in a clinical environment is essential; experience of working with elderly and geriatric patient, participating in clinical quality assurance is desirable.
• Native speaker Nepali written and spoken; good command of written English essential; good spoken English is desirable. Other relevant local languages are an advantage.
• Client/patient focus.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Computer competent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint as minimum).
• Collaborative Team player.
ELIGIBILITY, REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Current registration with the Nursing Council of Nepal.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general clinical care and Elderly care, preferably in international standard hospitals and with being Senior Staff Nurse or Shift In Charge.
• The successful applicant will be responsible for comprehensively overseeing the smooth running of the care home by working shifts with their colleagues and being the Nurse in Charge of the staff and residents.
• The post holder will have a key responsibility for the quality of nursing assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
Please read through the Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
• Monthly Salary will be NRs. 58,571.00 with Provident Fund, Gratuity, One month pay as Festival Bonus, Medical Cover, Holidays and other facilities as per Nepal Labour Act and GWT(N) Regulations.
• The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
Last date to apply: 16 August 2020.