Organization: Caritas Nepal
Caritas Nepal, was founded in 1990 by the Catholic Church to respond to the devastating floods and other natural disasters that occurred. Beginning as a 3 member team the agency has grown and expanded their range of services and today operates in 50 of the 75 districts in Nepal. As the social arm of Catholic Church in Nepal, Caritas Nepal aims to apply animation and sector specific participatory approaches to empower the poor, women, marginalised, and disadvantaged people to reduce poverty, secure humanitarian assistance to refugees and in times of emergency and conflict, and realise social justice and peace.
Position: Social Mobilization Officer
Project title: COVID-19 Response Program
Project duration: 3.5 months
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Tansen, Palpa
• Intermediate level in sociology, agriculture, or technical subjects related to WASH.
• Past two years field level experience in project implementation and social mobilization.
• Good Nepali speaking and writing skills. Ability to use computers will be added advantage.
• Candidates should have a valid two wheeler driving license.
• Candidates with past experience with Caritas Nepal and/or local candidates of Tansen, Palpa will be given preference.
Please note: Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women / members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply. You are required to rename CV as Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted. Candidates should email their resume in the following email ID.
Last date to apply: 5th June 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org 4.00 PM on 5th June 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Skype Interview. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.