Organization: Nyayik Sansar
Nyayik Sansar, a national NGO invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizen for the following position for its AWASAR: Availing Opportunities to Women and Smallholder Farmers through Agriculture and Rural Tourism project based on Ghiring Rural Municipality, ward 3, Tanahu district.
Position: Social Mobiliser (Female)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Tanahu district
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Duration: 1 year (subject to extension up to next 2 years)
Leave and Holidays: As per organization’s rules (no unspent leave will be payable)
Probation Period: 3 months
• Facilitate the women empowerment related activities to the targeted communities
• Implement project activities in accordance with the project guidelines and targets
• Support to organize capacity building activities such as workshop, campaign and other related events
• Assist day to day functions and support in organizing field level activities
• Keep close contact/communication with community, Area coordinator and Thematic coordinator to provide update from the field and as per needed to consultation on the community level/ program base issues
• Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, develop case study, presentation and annual work plans
Last date to apply: 31 January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send CV along with a cover letter and at least 2 references at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 on January 31, 2020.
Women, Dalit and people from disadvantage group are highly encouraged to apply.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further process.