Organization: VDSEF Village Development and Save the Environment Forum
VDSEF is a non-profitable organization working in Kalikot district for more than 20 years in the field of poverty reduction and protecting and promoting Economic, Social and Cultural rights of marginalized and disadvantaged communities. VDSEF has aim to promote peace, stability and sustainable development in Kalikot district. VDSEF has previous working experiences collaborating with different Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and government authorities for improving livelihoods and human rights of marginalized and vulnerable communities such as women including single mothers, youths, differently able and elderly persons, Dalits and ethnic minorities.
VDSEF has hereby invites application from interested candidates for the following full time positions for the Save the Children funded project “SUBHARAMBA” working in Tilagupha Municipality of Kalikot district with the objectives to provide quality health, safe motherhood and education.
Position: Project Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Tilagupha Municipality- Kalikot ( community Based Office)
Contract Period: 1 Year
Preferred Qualification & Experiences:
• Bachelor degree in any general courses/Social sciences/ education with 3 years of experiences. Preferably sociology, RD will be entertained
• Knowledge and skill on Project Management
• Report and proposal and case studies writing skill; Presentation, facilitation and negotiation
• Very good skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting in English and Nepali
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, data analysis and HR management
• Other Desirable skill include Stress management skills; Time management and communication skills
• Excellent coordination, communication and interpersonal skills (team building and team work) with key stakeholders at project and district level
Last date to apply: 7th December 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the detail job description from VDSEF office. The last date for submitting application is 7th December 2018. Please send a cover letter, a recent CV, documents and a passport size photo to [email protected] Ph 087-440057 with three referees.
Please indicate the position title while applying for the subject of your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
We encourage to apply women, dalits and minority groups. The candidate from the working municipality will be given an advantage.
Note: Social Mobilizers can apply with hard copy at VDSEF Nepal. Candidates with in the districts are preferable for the Social mobilizers