Organization: Nyayik Sansar
Nyayik Sansar, a national NGO invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizen for the following position for its AWASAR: Availing Opportunities to Women and Smallholder Farmers through Agriculture and Rural Tourism project based on Ghiring Rural Municipality, ward 3, Tanahu district.
Position: Project Associate (Rural Tourism)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Tanahu district
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Duration: 1 year (subject to extension up to next 2 years)
Leave and Holidays: As per organization’s rules (no unspent leave will be payable)
Probation Period: 3 months
• Work as a focal person of the homestay support program of the AWASAR in Ghiring
• Lead the identification and selection of intervention communities for the project
• Plan and design related programs
• Lead the implementation of tourism related activities
• Facilitate volunteers and communities on training, workshop and orientation on homestay program
• Support communities on homestay marketing
• Work on plan activities for education and youth related programs of AWASAR
Last date to apply: January 31, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send CV along with a cover letter and at least 2 references at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 on January 31, 2020.
Women, Dalit and people from disadvantage group are highly encouraged to apply.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further process.