Organization: Feminist Dalit Organization (FEDO)
Feminist Dalit Organization (FEDO) a not for profit-based organization, founded in 1994 and is actively engaged for the promotion of Dalit rights through elimination of caste and gender based discrimination and creation of a just and equitable society; invites application for the position of Program Officer from eligible candidates as mentioned below.
Position: Program Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
• Master’s Degree in Development Studies, Economics, Gender Studies, Rural Development, Human Rights or any other relevant subjects to social science
• More than or equals to 5 years of experience
• Fluent spoken and written in Nepali and English.
• Experience of managing multidisciplinary team
• Experience in developing project strategies, budget, reports as well as guiding and assigning work to the staff as appropriate
• Planning and implementing special events and fund-raising activities
• Sound knowledge of Dalit women’s situation, issues and policies
• The Program Officer will be responsible to oversee the program development, raise fund seek grants, and proposal, manage projects and oversee budgets
• S/he will monitor the project activities for ensuring quality and timely inputs and maintaining its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner
• Program Officer will also ensure that the organization’s activities and programs are aligned with the goals and mission of FEDO
• S/he is also responsible to generate reports in order to develop programs and or inform about the program development
Note: Salary offered according to rules & regulation of organization.
Last date to apply: 4th February 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter, resume, latest photograph and name of two referees. Applications will be accepted till 5 Pm on 4th February 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.