Organization: Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION)
Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION), is a not for profit, non-governmental organization that provides Nepali citizens — especially those of a younger generation — the opportunity to actively participate in compassion-based change. CREASION strives to be an innovative platform for development, collective solutions, sustainable progress, volunteerism, and research-based tasks. CREASION runs four major programs at present: Rebuild for Change (RFC), Volunteer for Change (VFC), Women for Change (WFC) and Recycler Saathi with multiple ground-level projects under it.
RFC is an earthquake recovery, rehabilitation, and reconstruction program that works to create a sustainable model for earthquake-resilient villages in earthquake-affected communities.
VFC is a volunteer-platform conducting its activities with a special emphasis on youth-empowerment.
WFC is a program to empower women with dignity with active engagement in all aspects of community and nation building.
Recycler Saathi is a self-sustainable waste PET bottle Recollection and Recycling enterprise which is an effort to solve waste PET bottle recycling within Nepal. The project is based on Bharatpur, Chitwan.
Currently, the CREASION is seeking application from Nepali citizens for the following program development intern positions:
• Youth Engagement
• Marketing and Content Writing
These are full-time positions. The selected candidates will work closely with the concerned team, based in Kathmandu and occasionally in other districts.
Position: Program Development Intern
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 8,000.00 – 11,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Professional Skill Required : Microsoft Office Suite Multi-Task Attention To Details • Excellent Written And Oral Commu… Listening
• Graduate in social science, business or other relevant fields
• Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
• Interested to work in the areas like Community Development, Youth Engagement, and Environment Conservation.
• Honest, hardworking, good communication skills and willingness to learn
• Have sound knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Able to work as part of a team in a cooperative+ and supportive way, particularly with staff with different background and age group
• Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadline
• Able to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging way
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the working culture of Government & Non-Profit Agencies in Nepal
• Willingness to work outside Kathmandu, whenever required or asked for
• Leadership Ability
• Communication skills – listening
• Marketing knowledge
• Entrepreneurship traits
• Personal Management Skills
• Time Management, Critical Thinking Ability
• Strong Work Values
Applicant is responsible for adding value to the program development activities, ideation and creation of compelling program content and documentation and reporting under the direction of Program Officer. S/he also shall be responsible for building relationships with strategic partners, sharing program impact and lessons, and policy analysis and development relating youth, women and environment advocacy and campaign.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in research and identification of potential grant funders and drafting project proposals including, concept notes and financial reports
• Preparing, writing and editing well-structured drafts for website and social media content, corporate communications, press releases, promotional material, mail drafts, etc
• Coordinating across departments and assisting in a wide range of strategic program development and communications initiatives
• Identify target audiences’ and beneficiaries’ needs and gaps in our content/programs and recommend new topics
• Interact frequently with staffs, interns and volunteers. Learn to maintain professional and cordial relationship with colleagues/clients inside and outside the office premises or as directed by the supervisor
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Last date to apply: August 25, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application letter clearly stating the position applied for along with your completed CV via email to email@example.com no later than Sunday, August 25, 2019.
For more information, please contact the Human Resource Department at 01-4004069| 4440085.
(The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are short listed for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.)