Organization: United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Position: Field Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Bardiya, & Kailali
Qualification/Experience : Bachelor in Environment Management, Social economy, Nature Sources Management or Related Subject & 3 Years’ experience in Relevant Field.
Position: Field Mobilizer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Location: Rajpur Nagarpalika, Geruwa Nagarpalika, Bardiya or Tikapur Nagarpalika, Janaki Gaupalika, Kailali
Qualification: +2 Pass with 1 year Experience in Relevant Field.
Position: Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Qualification: S.L.C./S.E.E. Pass, 1 year experience in office assistant Field, Knowledge of Computer word, excel.
Last date to apply: 2075/12/07
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with CV, educational/experience certificates and citizenship to Social Development and Research Center Office Dhambojhi, West of Waterpark, Nepalgunj or Field Office, Rajapur Bardiya or email to [email protected] , contact 081-526505, 084-460005.
Source: nepalgunj News, 15 March 2019
In today’s tough job market, you must do all that you can to stand out. Many times, job seekers make their first mistake by not properly completing the job application.
Keep the following 12 tips in mind to effectively complete your next job application.
1. Always be dressed and groomed appropriately when picking up or dropping off an application. This is when you make your first impression!
2. Create a sample, generic application with all dates of your employment, work history with job descriptions, phone numbers and at least three references. Use this as a tool when completing job applications so you have all the information at hand.
3. Use a black pen and print neatly on paper applications.
4. Read and follow all instructions carefully.
5. Complete all information. If there are questions that do not apply, write “n/a.” Do not write “see résumé,” even if you have provided one. Avoid leaving anything blank.
6. Write “will discuss at interview” if you have something you prefer to explain in person, such as having been fired or if you have a felony conviction.
7. Do not give specific salary requirements. Write “open” or “negotiable.”
8. Always be truthful and do not over exaggerate on job titles or job responsibilities.
9. Make sure that you have permission from the people that you list as references. References should be people who know your work habits, such as former employers, supervisors or members of organizations in which you have volunteered.
10. Be sure to sign and date the application.
11. If you haven’t heard anything within a week after submitting the application, follow up with the company. Let them know that you are interested in the position. Also find out how long they keep job applications on file.
12. Keep in mind, the goal of your application is the door to your interview!