Organization: Nepal Social Development and People Empowerment Center (NESPEC
Nepal Social Development and People Empowerment Center (NESPEC) is a nongovernmental social organization conceived and sustained by volunteers. This organization has been established by people who have involved themselves completely in social service and are from different communities of Udayapur district. NESPEC has been working since B.S.2053 (1997) to empower the politically, socially, and economically depressed and oppressed members of our society.
NESPEC’s work gives a high priority to uniting and empowering right holders through social mobilization, skill development, promotion of suitable technologies, and building of social capital. NESPEC is not only part of nongovernmental and social movements, but also campaigns against all kinds of autocracy, exploitation, injustice, and oppression as well as acting as a lead organization for making a difference in the social sector based on its own values and norms. work gives a high priority to uniting and empowering right holders through social mobilization, skill development, promotion of suitable technologies, and building of social capital. NESPEC is not only part of nongovernmental and social movements, but also campaigns against all kinds of autocracy, exploitation, injustice, and oppression as well as acting as a lead organization for making a difference in the social sector based on its own values and norms.
We are looking for a dynamic, Visionary and Leadership qualitative candidates for project of Agriculture and Economic Development (A&ED) Project which will be carried out in partnership with World Vision for the following positions:
Position: Market Coordinator A&ED
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Udayapur District with frequent field visit
Duration: 1 Year with possibility of extension
Market Coordinator will assist producers within project area to increase their incomes by assisting producers to meet buyer’s requirements and gain access to more lucrative and sustainable markets. Key duties will include; working with producers to understand the opportunities for local production and marketing, conducting participatory value chain analysis, identifying key market players, opportunities and constraints, formulating innovative market hypothetical’s, generating real market orders and coaching/mentoring of producers in producer groups.
• Situation Analysis of Local Producers and Market Opportunities
• Ensuring formation of Producer Groups and conduct training and to build capacity with support from Field Mobilizers
• Participatory Value Chain Analysis with Producers
• Planning and Implementing Interventions
• Link suppliers with buyers
• Network and Liase with Local and Regional Government, NGOs and Business Groups.
• Ensures good recording and documentation for project baseline, appraisal of impacts, relevant networks and contacts
• Responsible to ensure Coaching and Mentoring to producers group
• Facilitate to seek orders from potential buyers and research on potential challenges to meeting buyer’s requirements and identify practical solutions
Academic Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years experiences on Market Led/Value chain projects in similar capacity
Last date to apply: 15th October 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, Meeting the above requirements, are requested to submit their application including
• A motivation letter including the possible starting date
• An updated CV with details of two references
• A passport size photographs
E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position in the subject line of application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entrained. Organization reserves all the rights to reject any or all application without assigning any reasons.