Organization: Marie Stopes International
Marie Stopes International (MSI) founded in 1976 is a global organization providing contraception and safe abortion services that give women and girls a choice in 37 countries around the world with 11,000 team members. Marie Stopes International program started working in Nepal since 1994 through its implementing partner Sunaulo Parivar Nepal.
We seek candidates who want to embrace new ways of working, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver sustainable results to ensure we can expand our services to reach more men and women in Nepal. We are looking for qualified and competent candidate for following position:
Position: Internal Auditor
Required Number: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Employment Type: Full Time with extensive travel within the country
• Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ of practical experience of performing accounting system procedures and tasks
• The Internal Auditor will be primarily responsible for the conducting internal audits of all the entities/ organization funded by MSI
• The position will develop and conduct the MSI internal audit program in order to provide good governance within MSI by ensuring all accounting and management systems have financial integrity, and are transparent and comply with MSI policies and procedures
• The internal auditor will work closely with and will report to the Country Director
Skills and Abilities:
• High-level knowledge of use of computer systems especially computerized accounting systems and spreadsheet, MS excel in particular
Last date to apply: 28th April, 2019
For detailed Job descriptions for the above positions, please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.np
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter toMSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by 28th April, 2019, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
MSI reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. MSI accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.