Organization: Nepal Water for Health
Position: Finance Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Summary of the position
Responsible for overall financial management of NEWAH. Responsible for releasing funds to provincial offices, obtaining financial reports, spot checking, support to inventory management, consolidating all financial statement, quarterly reconciliation for NEWAH and report to the management and all funding partners as required.
Reports to the Director
• Responsible for overall financial related matter of the organization.
• Overall budget sheet formatting, planning and compiling.
• Develop and review financial rules and regulation for approval.
• Manage monthly transfer of amount to provincial offices
• Checking financial reports and instruct to the concerned as required.
• Linkage and coordination between NEWAH and funding partner in all financial matters.
• Responsible to deal and provide all required information to internal, external and all donor related audits and to SWC on time upon demand.
• Prepare final accounts of the year-end and present to the management and Board.
• Review the financial system and make recommendation to the director and board.
• Attend meeting and hold discussion on financial matters as invited by the Board and the Audit Committee.
• Coordinate and mange to inform all staff on any changes in financial rules and regulation and provide training to financial staff wherever required.
• Advise the Director and Managers on financial management aspect.
• Responsible for management response of Internal, External and Donor Audits’ queries and ensure the implementation of recommendations through the development of action plan.
• Prepare quarterly financial management report and present to the SMT and Treasurer.
• Prepare annual financial report for the Treasurer to present in the General Assembly.
• Ensure the proper financial system in place at all provincial offices and headquarter.
• Ensure the safety of all financial documents as per financial policy.
• Identify gaps and capacity needs of finance staffs and provide required training & support.
• Any other finance related specific tasks of the organization as assigned by the line manager.
Headquarter based with at least quarterly visits to provincial offices and to the project sites.
• S/he should be Master degree in management stream with five years of work experience or CA/ACCA with two years of experience in similar works.
• Computer Knowledge – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skill in both English and Nepali.
• Able to supervise a team of finance staff and their function.
• Analytical skill.
Salary & Benefits
• Salary scale per Month NRS 62,000.00
• Dearness Allowance per month NRS 25,630.00
• PF, Gratuity & other benefits as per the rules of the organization.
Note: Candidates must submit their CV along with the name & contact detail of two references.
Last date to apply: 17 January 2020