Organization: National Association of PLWHA in Nepal
National Association of People Living with HIV in Nepal (NAP+N) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) was established in 2003 that works at national level and local community-based organizations and communities with a mission to strengthen the voice of PLHIV through formation and strengthening of networks and association of PLHIV to respond to the challenges of HIV and AIDS in Nepal. NAP+N focuses on building the capacity of local PLHIV groups to respond appropriately to the needs of PLHIV and its related key populations in areas of advocacy, prevention, care and support, counseling, raising community awareness, providing information and education and improving access to the healthcare and legal services.
NAP+N is seeking application from qualified, smart and result oriented Nepali citizens for the following positions under The Global Fund HIV Program & Tuberculosis program in partnership with Save the Children.
Position: Finance and Admin Manager, The Global Fund HIV Program
Level: 7 (Seven)
Reports to: Executive Director
No of position: 1 (One)
Duty Station: Kathmandu with frequent travel to NAP+N partner CBOs under GFATM
Position type: Contract
Salary & Benefits: As per HR Policy of NAP+N
Contract Duration: Initially up to 31st December 2019 and possibilities of extension upon funding availability
Following is the list of specific duties and responsibilities that fall within the scope of the job. The incumbent will perform these tasks when necessary and as appropriate, depending on the context. In addition, it may be necessary for the individual to perform duties and responsibilities that, while not specifically listed below, fall under the general categories of this job description and are within the spirit of the job.
Under the general guidance and supervision of Executive Director, the incumbent will provide the following services:
• Oversee overall financial and administrative management of the organization,
• Ensure effective and efficient financial management integrity and compliance with statutory obligations at national and organizational level
• Ensure all grants, contracts and procurement with donors are in compliance with NAP+N’s rules and regulations
• Lead and supervise preparation of overall organizational financial reports and budgets as per donor’s requirements
• Supervise and monitor the financial management systems of field based partners working on the field of HIV and AIDS
• Managed to perform all assigned tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission,
• Execute staff succession and organizational internal control plans
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
• Prepare annual work plan and budget
• Provide accurate data/reports in a timely manner upon the requests from management committee, executive directors and board members
• Verify vouchers of transactions as per bills, invoices, receipts and supporting documents,
• Released budget to partner NGOs and settled the advances
• Lead for collect the financial report from partner organizations, keep record into accounting software TALLY ERP software and compile the report
• Lead for process of purchasing and logistic support for event management
• Prepare travel plan, accommodation plan and support,
• Ensure the leave update were properly mentioned or not in the organization,
• Implement all organizational policies and procedures
• Lead to processing of sub contracts, consultant’s agreements, letter agreements, purchase orders and disburse budget from main budget as guided
• Setting strategic financial guideline and prepare for and cooperate with annual audit process
• Maintain functional relationship with other program units and field offices
• Carry out human resources management of entire organizations
• Any other activities assigned by Management committee
• Work in close collaboration with the team of NAP+N, Donor agencies & PLHIV led organizations, government entities like social welfare council, tax offices etc
• Represents NAP+N in different forums to carry out the objectives and goals
• Promote NAP+N wherever possible
• Masters Degree in Business Studies or Business Administration with 5 years of working experiences in related field after completion of university degree
• Fluent in English and Nepali Languages
• Should be strong and team player skills
• Results and detail-orientation and the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a multicultural and diverse environment
• Ability to work with target groups they are people living with HIV and AIDS
• Good interpersonal communication skills and calm even under pressure
• Command in financial statement preparation
• Proficiency on computer usage on office Packages, email and internet
Last date to apply: 22nd June, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and motivation letter with subject head as “Application for the position of Finance and Admin Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 PM of 22nd June, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.
NAP+N reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever. Applicants from disadvantage caste, under-represented ethnic groups, women and People living with HIV (PLHIV) or affected candidate meeting above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.