Organization: National Association of People Living with HIV in Nepal
National Association of People Living with HIV in Nepal (NAP+N) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) was established in 2003 that works at national level and local community-based organizations and communities with a mission to strengthen the voice of PLHIV through formation and strengthening of networks and association of PLHIV to respond to the challenges of HIV and AIDS in Nepal. NAP+N focuses on building the capacity of local PLHIV groups to respond appropriately to the needs of PLHIV and its related key populations in areas of advocacy, prevention, care and support, counseling, raising community awareness, providing information and education and improving access to the healthcare and legal services.
NAP+N is seeking application from qualified, smart and result oriented Nepali citizens for the following positions under The Global Fund HIV Program, The Global Fund TB Program & Key Population Research and Advocacy (KPRA) program in partnership with Save the Children.
Position: Field Officer, The Global Fund HIV Program
Level: 5 (Five)
Reports to: Program Manager
No of position: 1 (One)
Duty Station: Surkhet with frequent travel to NAP+N partner CBOs under GFATM
Position type: Contract
Salary & Benefits: As per HR Policy of NAP+N
Contract Duration: Initially up to 31st December 2019 and possibilities of extension upon funding availability
• Establishing a good relationship and required coordination with different local level stakeholders (DCC, DHO, NGOs, INGOs, CSOs etc.) as well as other authorities working in the field of HIV and AIDS
• Organize meeting/ interaction with stakeholders in province level on current raising issues on HIV and AIDS
• Prepare detail field visit plans, activity and/or field visit reports and case study report
• Field supervision for monitoring and assessment of program performance and provide technical support to partner organizations for their quality performance on regular basis
• Contribute to prepare the monthly progress reports, regular reports (project status & activity report, and other reports) in coordination with relevant staff members
• Follow up with partner NGOs regarding findings provided by Program related, Data related as well as admin finance related issues and actions and suggest them for solutions
• Assist to prepare and conduct central level planning/sharing workshops as per need
• Assist to prepare periodic progress report; monthly, semi-annual, completion and event notes in coordination with Admin/Finance Manager, Senior Program Coordinator and M&E Officer
• Ensure proper coordination of the program implementation among DCC, D/PHO, PR, implementing partners (CBOs), NGOs, INGOs and with government line agencies
• Perform other task as per the direction made by Program Manager.
• Work in close collaboration with the team of NAP+N, Donor agencies & PLHIV led organizations
• Represent NAP+N in different forums to carry out the objectives and goals
• Promote NAP+N wherever possible
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or equivalent having 3 years of working experiences in HIV related projects
• Good Data management, analytical skills, documentation skills and able to deliver with minimal supervision
• Good coordination and communication skills; strong team player and calm even under pressure;
• Fluent in English and Nepali (speaking and writing)
• Ability to work with target groups of People Living with HIV
• Proficiency on computer usage on office Packages, email and internet
Last date to apply: 23rd May, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and motivation letter with subject head as “Application for the position of (Respective Position)” to firstname.lastname@example.org or sealed envelope to National Association of PLWHA in Nepal (NAP+N), Tokha Municipality-10, Karki Niwas, Samakhusi, Ring Road, Kathmandu, Nepal no later than 5 PM of 23rd May, 2019. People living with HIV or affected candidate meeting above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.