Organization: Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS
Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS), a non- governmental and non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, Livelihood, Good Governance and Water and Sanitation since 2005. KIDS is implementing Women’s Health Project (WHP) Phase -5 in the Partnership with PSI/Nepal in Dang, Pyuthan, Kapilvastu and Rupandehi districts under province-05. Therefore, we are inviting applications from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following positions:
Position: Field Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 2
Work District: 1 position for Dang and Pyuthan and 1 for Kapilvastu and Rupandehi District
- Bachelor in public health or social science.
- At least 2 years’ experience in district level program esp. SRH
- Excellent IPC, networking and coordination skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good computer skill and excellent ability to communicate in English and Nepali language.
Position: Sub District Officer (Female only)
Number of Vacancies: 10
Work District: Rupendehi Kapilvastu, Dang and Pyuthan
- Health Assistant /PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution/university.
- Valid Registration with related council.
- At least 2 years work experience in community mobilization.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with fluency in both Nepali and local language of specific location.
- Knowledge on using mobile based applications for recording and reporting purpose.
Last date to apply: 20th February 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Local and experienced qualified interested candidates may apply for the following address with recent CV and cover letter by 20th February 2020.
Kaplivastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS), Kapilvastu Municipality -1, Taulihawa, Kapilvastu.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process and telephone enquiry will not be entertained.