Organization: IFRE Volunteers
IFRE Volunteers (www.ifrevolunteers.org) is a leading international volunteer organization based in Dallas, TX. Since 2006, we have been offering meaningful volunteer experience to thousands of volunteers worldwide. Presently, our Kathmandu office (Kalanki) is seeking for two experienced, smart, and savvy content writers for website upgrade, blog posts, guides and other resources for travelers.
Position: Content Writers
Number of Vacancies: 2
- At least 2 years of experience as a content writer in travel/trekking industries
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- At least master degree in English or proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Salary and Benefits: NRS 35000-45000 per month salary
(based on the skills and experience).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, cover letter and writing samples (links of published articles or blog). And send to both email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
Source: Himalayan Times, July 10 2019