Organization: National Association of PLWHA in Nepal (NAP+N)
National Association of PLWHA in Nepal (NAP+N) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) was established in 2003 that works at national level and local community-based organizations and communities with a mission to strengthen the voice of PLHIV through formation and strengthening of networks and association of PLHIV to respond to the challenges of HIV and AIDS in Nepal.
NAP+N is implementing Key Population Research and Advocacy (KPRA) Project in Chitwan, Kaski and Kathmandu Valley. Under KPRA Project, NAP+N is implementing a study entitled “Community-Led Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Screening and Linkage to Treatment for People Who Inject Drug in Nepal”
NAP+N is seeking application from qualified experts for the consultancy services, to conceptualize and develop IEC materials on HIV and Hep C among PWID, counseling aid and online platform/social media mobilization as an effective reaching out strategies under the scope of community-led HIV and Hep C screening and linkages for treatment among PWID in Nepal.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Period : September 1 to September 15, 2019
• The “Terms of Reference (TOR)” can get upon request.
Qualification Requirements and Eligibility criteria
Qualification and experiences:
• The candidate must have a master’s degree in Public Health or Health Education, Social Sciences or other relevant education with proven experiences in Conceptualizing, designing and developing IEC and SBCC materials for public health programs. The experiences in the field of HIV and AIDS-related SBCC and IEC developments would be an asset.
• Minimum three years of professional experience in behaviour change communication and IEC development
• IT Knowledge and Experience in developing Social Media Platform/ Apps/ Electronic Audio-visual IEC materials for Public health program
• Experience in IEC/SBCC material development, especially in HIV/AIDs and Hepatitis program, will be an asset
Specific experiences, expertise and personal qualities
• In-depth knowledge of developing and designing SBCC and IEC materials
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, ability to work with key population, government and other stakeholders
• Well coordination skills
• High level of integrity, maturity, and confidentiality is required
Last date to apply: 30th August, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
For Detail Terms of Reference (TOR), please send a request via Email: email@example.com
All interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter with subject head as “Application for Consultancy” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 PM of 30th August, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification. NAP+N reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever. PLHIV are highly encouraged to apply.