Organization: Brihat Bikas ka Lagi Samarpit Samaj
Brihat Bikas ka Lagi Samarpit Samaj is a nonprofit, non-governmental and non-political organization working with communities to bring education and sustainable community development to remote areas of Nepal. To build sustainable communities, we engage in economic development and help to build community infrastructures. Currently we are seeking for qualified, energetic and self -motivated Nepali citizens for the following position:
Position: Construction Supervisor- 1: Field based – Full time till June, 2020 with possibility of extension.
This position is responsible for overall construction project work of the organization. The position holder will work closely with the office head, an engineering team in Germany, with villagers and on their own overseeing several different projects. This position is responsible for on the ground oversight of construction of drinking water supply project implementation and quality control.
• Completed BE from recognized institution with at least 2 years working experience in rural drinking water project or sub engineer with 5 year experience or asst. sub engineer with 10 years’ experience in rural drinking water projects.
• Willing to stay in working site as necessary.
• Self-motivated and strong computer skills.
• Having good presentation and communication skills.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English is highly required.
• Capable to handle foreign teams.
Responsible for design, implementation/construction, follow up, quality control and evaluation of current/ past projects drinking water supply project in community.
• Coordination with government agencies with in the district as well as in the local level.
• Provide bi- weekly reports to Nepal office, US office and German organization.
• Will connect directly to the German organization via Skype and email as per the need and share all the updates of the project.
• Other duties assigned by office head and German organization.
Last date to apply: January 19, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Apply within 5:00 pm, January 19, 2020 with an application and recent CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will called for further process
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 13 January 2020