Website WorldLink Communications Ltd.
Current Job Vacancies: 2
Deadline: 12 September, 2023
Functional Designation: Network Administrator
Department: Technical FTTH
Location: Head Office, Jawalakhel
- Network Infrastructure Design & Management of FTTH network elements.
- Network Monitoring and Optimization with various EMS and Platforms.
- Automating regular monitoring and configuration routines through custom platforms.
- Documentation, Troubleshooting and reporting of active elements against odd behaviours.
- Home WIFI Analytics, Fixation against MESH WIFI networks.
- Proactive Monitoring of Problematic links, Followup and Escalations.
- Maintaining the health of running elements in the FTTH network against various aspects.
- Proactive validation of network elements against regular scheduled jobs, routines and escalations.
- Regular tracking, upgrades and capacity planning of active elements.
- Existing Site optimization planning and execution.
- New firmware validations of different FTTH elements against bug fixes, new features and optimizations.
- Performance Analysis of new products from different OEMs.
- Collaboration for regular Operations Review Meetings among internal team and vendors.
- Mentoring and Training over various FTTH|WLAN technologies.
- Conducting onsite visits overall running FTTH elements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in FTTH Outdoor Network or other ISP network-related field with a Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Basic coding and programming skills in C++, Python, and HTML are a must and higher skill sets will be given more preference.
- Well-versed in WLAN | MESH WIFI, GPON Elements’ functional aspects and Troubleshooting in outdoor fibre networks via OTDR.
- Strong knowledge of L1|L2|L2.5|L3 operational aspects in an ISP.
- In-depth experience with network monitoring platforms and troubleshooting tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Global certifications like CCNA|JNCIA or higher will be additional points.