Website Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF)
Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF) is an active member of GoodWeave International having country affiliates in Nepal, India, UK, USA, Germany and Afghanistan. GoodWeave is a global non-profit initiative working in the sector of child labor and for socially ethical production practices in the carpet industries offering the associated children and families with appropriate Preventive, Rehabilitation & Education Programs and Vocational Training Opportunities. NGF invites applications from interested and qualified Nepali citizens for the vacant position of
Admin & Account Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business studies/ administration, accounts, or relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Prior experience of working with I/NGO will be an added advantage.
- Computer software competencies including knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and Nepali language both in writing and oral communication.
- Get approval of programme /project from concerned government authorities and coordinate for monitoring from them
- Prepare Plans & Budget, monitor, analyze and perform accordingly
- Verify expenditure Statement & Vouchers.
- Prepare periodic reports within the timeline and as required.
- Liaise with Auditors, Govt. Authorities and Partner organizations.
- Ensure timely organizational renewals and periodic reporting to concerned authority of the government.
- Ensure implementation of financial policies and standards.
- Maintain an updated system by ensuring record of accounting entries on timely basis.
- Prepare and provide contents for website and other social media. Ensure timely dissemination of the information for uploading and updating.
- Organize meetings, send notice, keep meeting minute record and disseminate information.
- Responsibility for overall communication to GWI, NGF Board and all the staffs on behalf of NGF and informing chairperson and General secretary in all the written communications.
- Act as an overall in-charge of admin and accounts department.
- Mandatory preparation of monthly work plan, monthly work sheet and quarterly report.
- Collecting monthly worksheets, work plans and quarterly report duly signed by respective authorities in print form and maintain proper documentation.
- Conduct monthly review meeting at the beginning of every month.
- Shall abide by the rules, regulations, decisions and code of conduct, etc of NGF
Qualified Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their application along with a curriculum vitae and cover letter mentioning two reference and expected gross salary by 8th August 2023 to the email address mentioned below:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Nepal GoodWeave Foundation reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.