The Nepal Distilleries Pvt. Ltd.
We are hiring in the position of Procurement Officer.
Designation: Procurement Officer
Experience: 2 years or more in related position
Qualification: Bachelors in Management field
Summary of position: Responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Receive PR from the store and users
- Identify vendors, get quotes and evaluate the proposal and recommend for the procurement
- Follow up with vendors, transporters and agents for delivery of ordered materials and keep the track record
- Procure goods and service in cost-efficient manner without compromising its quality
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and stakeholders
- Maintain the record of purchase, pricing and ensuring the payment to vendor
- Evaluate the vendor performance and give feedback to the vendor