Website NELUMBO Nepal
Nepalese Ultra Poor Marginalized and Biodiversity Organization Nepal (NELUMBO NEPAL) is a non governmental organization that has worked in health, Education and Environment in Gandaki Province of Nepal.
NELUMBO NEPAL is well managed and equipped facility with expanding community and School base, wide range of oral Health and Dental Care, Full Treatment Service, Training to local Health Personal and Awareness opportunities for communities and students. We are equipped for all forms of Dental Care in the Van.
NELUMBO NEPAL is looking for a qualified and well-motivated Nepali citizen for the following post:
Post Title: Dental Hygienist
Required Number: 1
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder of this post will be responsible to support and delivery high standard care to community and also the poorest and most marginalized people. Support for Clinical, training and awareness services to community conjunction with Oral Health and Dental Care In charge. Also willing to support and assist to BDS, Programme Coordinator, Health Promotional Officer, Research Officer, Helper and other related personal.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma/Bachelor in Dental Hygienist.
- At least 2 years of Clinical and Community based dental care services experience.
- High level knowledge to use basic and advanced systems of Oral Health and Dental care.
- Highly interested to teach both local health personal and community of Oral Health and Dental Care.
- Highly motivation to work in community based oral Health and Dental Care.
- Knowledge and interest to research in the area.
- Good written and spoken Nepali and English.
Application should be received by 5 pm, 12th Ashad 2079 (26th June 2022). Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application along with detail CV, Academic certificate and experience certificate to the address given below. Application can be submitted in hard copy or in soft copy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Phone number: 061-622727
Note: NELUMBO, NEpal retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving reason.