Organization: Peace Winds Japan (PWJ)
Peace Winds Japan (PWJ) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to the support of people in distress, and threatened by conflict, poverty, or other turmoil. With its headquarters in Japan, PWJ is operational in many parts of the world.
Projects and Activities
PWJ is engaged in emergency humanitarian relief as well as reconstruction and development assistance all over the world.
PWJ started Nepal program since 2015. Now PWJ and partner local NGO are conducting WASH and agriculture project in Sindhupalchok.
Please follow NEWS for our activity updates, https://peace-winds.org/en/news/category/nepal
Position: National Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Thapathali,Kathmandu
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
PWJ is currently looking for a suitable candidate for National Project Coordinator who would be stationed in the Kathmandu office, Thapathali with frequent travel to the project field. The Coordinator will work closely with the international staffs, national staffs and partner organization. S/he will be responsible to support on program planning, implementation, evaluation ,reporting and improving the program. S/he would also be responsible for communicating/ reporting to donors, partners, concerned government authorities in central and local level and other stakeholders based on the decision of the PWJ Nepal office
• Under the overall supervision of PWJ office, the Coordinator will perform the following core functions.
• Coordinating, supervising, reporting and improving the implementation of the program in central and local level.
• Communicating, reporting to donors, partners, concerned government authorities and other stakeholders based on the decision of the PWJ Nepal office
• Analyzing the information/databases as per the requirement of organization and project.
• Supporting to the project team in program planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
• Establish effective linkage and coordination with counter partner local NGO’s central level and field level.
• Good understanding of Nepalese and Japanese government rules and regulation, donor guidelines and quality control on organizational and project based activities.
• Assist the PWJ International staff in financial management.
• Attend meeting, training, workshop, visit of organization and project.
• Translate to international staffs in all project activities and documents as required.
• Take lead role to prepare project’s required documents including all English/Nepali letter draft and field visit reports.
• Carry out any other works related to the PWJ office and projects
Last date to apply: 4 August 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the Google sheet below for application.