Website National Insurance Company Limited
National Insurance Co. Ltd, Nepal (Govt of India Undertaking) invites applications from eligible Nepalese Citizens with good communication, inter-personal skills and sound health for recruitment as Junior Relationship Apprentice purely on contractual basis for all main cities of Nepal preferably for the locations – Kathmandu Valley, Birgunj, Hetauda, Janakpur, Bardibas Biratnagar, Birtamod, Itahari, Dharan, Lahan, Bhairahawa, Lamjung, Damak & Nepalgunj.
Position: Junior Relationship Apprentice
Eligibility Conditions for Apprentice:
A) Age: Minimum 21 years completed and not more than 30 years as on 2078/01/01 (14/04/2021)
B) Minimum Qualification: Applicant must possess the minimum qualification of Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University/ Board or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Government in either of the examination. Post graduate/ professional/ technical qualification of Financial sector is preferable. However in exceptional cases Under Graduate (minimum +2) may be considered.
C) Languages known: Nepali, English and Hindi (all Read/Write/Speak)
Last date of submission of dully filled application with self attested copies of desired documents at our local offices or Kathmandu Controlling Office or in mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) – 13th April 2021
1. Service Conditions:
- The appointment of the selected candidate will be purely on a Contractual basis initially for a period of one year.
- However, the company at its sole discretion may induct some suitable candidates on the company’s payroll.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo online induction training for two days or as decided by the company
- It will be a Non-Life Insurance business target-based contract.
- The performance will be subject to periodic review(monthly/quarterly) and in case of unsatisfactory performance company may either terminate the contract or reduce the emolument subject to minimum wages as per law.
- The final terms and conditions will be as per the Letter of Contract.
- The company reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period on Notice of 15 days without assigning any reason thereof
- Issuance of letter of the contract will be subject to Service & Personal Guarantee Bond in the prescribed format.
2. Emoluments & Benefits:
Emolument for the selected candidate will be NRs 20,400/- (Cost to company). Based on quarterly performance reviews additional benefits may be considered.
3. How to apply:
The application is to be made in the prescribed format as annexed. The applicant has to attach self-certified copies of all his/her Educational certificates from 10th (SEE) to his/her highest qualification along with a copy of Citizenship, Driving license, and two passport size photographs at our nearest Branch/Sub-Branch office.
In case of application through mail, scan copy of the duly filled application, self-certified documents as required, and digital photograph.
4. Selection Procedure:
- Invitation of application through advertisement in Newspapers and company’s website www.nicnepal.com.np
- Screening and shortlisting of application by committee.
- Selection by Personal Interview (date of Personal Interview will be communicated to candidates shortlisted after screening by email and phone call)
a) The eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post and does not limit for any other specific or higher qualification.
b) Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of Nepal/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 14/04/2021.
c) The Applicant must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 14/04/2021.
d) Where CGPA / OGPA are awarded, the Applicant will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the Applicant in terms of norms.
e) Preference will be given to candidates
(i) Having Insurance/financial matters knowledge either by certification/academics or experience
(ii) Local candidates (as per the locations specified for vacancies). However selected candidate may be posted across Nepal as per decision of company.
(iii) Candidate with own two wheelers and valid Driving license.
f) List of our offices with address may be found on our website www.nicnepal.com.np.
g) Final selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination report.
h) Any reference will render the application for disqualification
i) No Objection Clearance letter is essential in case of selected candidate is working somewhere.
j) Merely applying for the post and being called for interview or subsequent process does not imply that applicant will necessarily be offered the employment on contractual basis in company.
5. Competent Authority reserves the right to amend any of the criteria mentioned above & to scrap the exercise without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The application envelop/email to be super scribed with “Application for Junior Relationship Apprentice” and to be addressed to
Ms. Rasluni Raul K.C.
HoD, HR & Admin
Kathmandu Controlling Office
National Insurance Co. Ltd.,
2nd Floor, KKM Building, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The process of hiring by this advertisement/Notice ref NICL/KCO/HRD/2077/78/Recrtt/02 dt.- 24/03/2021 is solely conducted by National Insurance Company limited, Nepal.
- Company is not availing the services of any HR Management Company/Agency in this regard.
- NICL, Nepal is not charging any application fee for this recruitment exercise from any applicant.
- If any applicant pays any fee or consideration to any individual or institution in lieu of confirmation of selection for the advertised post “Junior Relationship Apprentice”, NICL, Nepal holds no responsibility.
National Insurance Company Limited
Po Box: 376, KKM Building, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: 0977-01-4260366, 4250710, 4266681, Fax: 4261289, 4266682
Source: Annapurna Post, 27 March, 2021