Website COTIVITI Nepal
MS – SQL Developer
Hands-on technical role to support our audit team through client data conversion and the support, development, and delivery of audit tools and reports. Ideal candidate combines experience with Microsoft Access application development VBA, Project management, Comfort with very large datasets (preferably SQL server) and business understanding to mine data and automate workflows focused on identifying anomalies and errors in our client’s business transactions.
Perform complex data mining, forensic analysis and aggregation; commingle multiple datasets to develop a streamlined, efficient representation of transaction lifecycles. Data mining for advanced analysis of data; presented in reports and/or interactive auditing tools Collaborate with business process owners to identify opportunities; define business requirements, design solutions to map to and in support of new or existing business processes and / or workflows.
Rapidly implement technical solutions designed to maximize operational efficiency and productivity. Perform Data validation to ensure accuracy and quality of data Large volume data conversion, data cleansing, production report generation, and upholding scheduled data delivery standards. Full life cycle project ownership from analysis to development to delivery of audit solutions. Contribute to documentation initiatives as needed Contribute to group knowledge and best practices Interacts with Auditors and other end users, other analysts and management, Corporate Functions
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, Strong communication skills, ability to translate end user needs into an IT solution, Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is critical to the success of all candidates.
- Ability to recognize inefficiencies in processes (operational or technical) and the ability to design solutions to address these issues Mastery working with large datasets
- Demonstrates mastery of a wide application of professional principles, theories and concepts. Troubleshoots and provides solutions for unusually complex problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough and practicable. Contributes to the development of new and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by (on occasion) working without appreciable direction toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Contributes to the productivity of the organization through the completion of projects associated with departmental objectives.
- Impact of decisions can be broad depending on the number of projects affected and may impact departmental resources, timeframes and budgets.
- May be a primary point of contact with vendors and consultants engaged in supporting the work activities of the group.
- Communicates formally and informally to management and fellow team members.
- Owns communication between RCA client service delivery teams and analysts. Owns performance and quality of applications and data for client support systems.
- Influences design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners.
- BS / MS / Equivalent Training / Certification and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing and/or maintaining applications in Microsoft Access and VBA Advanced SQL Server skills – SQL Query Development and Performance Tuning (DBA Experience also helpful)
- Extensive experience with relational databases RDBMS (Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with scripting languages (VBScript, PowerShell) preferred
- Experience working with ETL processes
- Retail analytics support or direct retail experience is preferred
- Skilled in Agile and SCRUM development methodologies (Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in project management is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.cotiviti.com.np.