Website Morgan International School
Highly dedicated, qualified and energetic faculties, the product of English medium school, the candidates of Darjeeling and its vicinity (Sikkim, Silguri, Assam, Kalimpong, Gangtok, Kurseong, Mirik and Madars …) will be given top priority and Nepali citizens are also highly encouraged to submit their CV along with a photograph with their testimonials within two weeks from the date of publication. The candidates should have good command over written and spoken English, found of teaching, found of teaching, familiar in multimedia operation and pleasant personality with child loving nature.
Grade Teacher Montessori Trained)- 4
- Minimum Academic Qualification-Graduation/Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.(for secondary preferably Master’s Degree)
- At least 3 years of teaching experience for the teachers.
- Candidates must have Montessori Training for grade teachers.
- Salary for the post of Pre-Primary Coordinator will be INR 30,000 with residential facility.
- Minimum salary for other selection candidates will be above INR 30,000 with residential facility
- Interested candidates may apply with their CV and credentials by email.
- Short listed candidates will be informed through e-mail
- Interview will be held after two weeks of application deadline in Darjeeling or Kathmandu.
Morgan International School
Phone No.: 4379342, 4984204, 4954088
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 6 March, 2021
1. Teachers, School Admin, Logistics, Counsellor, Housekeeping, Librarian, Front Desk Officer, Account and Admin Officer, IT Officer, Office Boys, Driver, Helper
2. Primary Teacher, Nepali Teacher, Computer Teacher, Social Teacher, Science Teacher
3. Incharge, Teachers, Front Desk officers, Accountant/Asst.Accountant