Website Medipro Computers Private Limited
Medipro is the pioneer of computer software for all spectrum of medicine business and hospital management systems. We are the market leader in this niche market since the inception of the company three decades ago in Nepal (AD 1991). We have been serving thousands of our valued customers across every corner of Nepal. Here is the opportunity to be a valuable member of this glorious company for you. We are looking for full-time candidates who have a strong desire to contribute and have a problem-solving attitude.
Position: Customer Support Executive
Number of Candidates required for HO in Kathmandu: 2
(local residents will be given the first priority)
Here is the list of the key job description for a Support Executive:
- Listening, understanding, and solving the issue of customers
⁃Issues can be a software bug, database bug, new feature demand, or just a lack of knowledge, the support executive should analyze and determine the root cause of the issue
⁃Should be able to communicate the software-related issues to the supervisor clearly and concisely.
- Active participation in regular training sessions of new features and new software at Medipro premises or online
⁃Should be able to ask questions and be able to present what you have learned
- Planning and recording the support provided by you to the customers, support can be onsite or online
⁃Support detail should be posted on Medipro inhouse Customer Management System (CMS)
⁃Proper training will be provided by Medipro on CMS, within the first few days of the onboarding training
•Installation and training of Medipro software
⁃Collect all the vital information of the customer, eg. contact name, contact number, PAN number, email address, etc.
⁃Installation and training of Medipro software will be always on site of customer’s premises
⁃Should be willing to travel and visit new customers, it can be out of the valley for a few days also.
- Distribution of invoices on time, follow-up, collect the payment, handover receipt, and VAT bill
⁃Followup and collection should be recorded on the CRM.
- Answering phone/email of the customers and the team members to solve problems
⁃Effective communication is the key for the success
- Any other related tasks assigned by the supervisor
Key soft skills required:
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail
- Polite and diplomatic in communication
- Creative thinking in problem-solving
- Team player
- Emotional intelligence
- Positive and pleasant attitude
- Quick learner
Experience and hard skills required
- One year’s experience in customer service
- Proficient in G-Suite (Gmail/Google Doc/Google Sheet/Google slide)
- Any computer software training
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Workflow of helpdesk – ticketing system
- Two-wheeler license
- Own a two-wheeler
- Knowledge of SQL server and HTML
- Knowledge of Medicine business and hospital functions
- Intermediate (+2) or fresh graduates in the field of management
How to apply: Eligible candidates should send the latest Curriculum Vitae, along with a letter of interest mentioning the expected salary. email to: email@example.com, by April 14th, 2021. Only the shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for further selection. Medipro Computers Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications at any stage of the selection process.