Website The Gurkha Welfare Trust
Medical Center Nurse
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Medical Center Nurse based in Key Area Welfare Centre Damak, with frequent travel to other AWCs as per the need.
Required Qualifications/Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BN or BSc Nursing) with at least 2 years of experience working in Hospital or Community setting post qualification
- Current unrestricted registration with the Nepal Nursing Council
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in general nursing care and basic pharmacology
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Nepali
- Sound IT skills (intermediate level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing medical practice
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, paying careful attention to detail and managing multiple tasks.
The Medical Center Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of competent and professional primary health care service, in collaboration with other AWC clinical staff, supporting the Clinical Practice Manager. S/he will ensure to provide high quality primary care nursing services and ensure clinic facilities and services are maintained at the highest level of operational standards.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG3 of our pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR 61,235. All other benefits and facilities will be provided as per GWT(N) Policies and Procedures.
The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 29 June 2022, 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.
To view the full job advert, click here.
To view the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.