Website Gorkha Welfare Trust
Medical Center Assistant
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Medical Center Assistant based in AWC Chitwan.
- Basic spoken and good written communication skills in English and native speaker level Nepali
- Sound IT skills (basic Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing medical practice
- Able to work effectively with both medical and non-medical staff.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- PCL nursing / Health Assistant with at least 1 year relevant work experience in a health care environment
- Alternatively minimum technical SLC (ANM / CMA) with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Current unrestricted registration with the appropriate Nepal Health Professional Council
The position will be responsible for performing routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the medical center running smoothly.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG02 of GWT (N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR 47,597. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy.The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 17 December 21 by 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.