Website Maw Enterprises Private Limited
Title : Service Coordinator
Vacancy ID : JCB-VID0002
– Engineer Mobilization & Customer Complain Management
– Branch & Engineer Parts Sales Target Achievement
– Finding out potential customers for AMC by analyzing past AMC and BW customers in coordination with AMC coordinators.
– Provide the list of potential customers to the service engineers for renew and conversion into AMC.
– Ensure Engineers are doing follow up properly and renew/ convert customers for AMC.
– Ensure timely submission of TADA from Service Engineers, checking and timely submission of TADA to accounts for system entry
– Do the customer follow up and visit as required to ensure collection within approved limit days
– Should have completed B.Tech In Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with at least 2-4 years’ Experience or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with at least 5-7 years’ Experience
– At least 2 years Relevant Experience in Heavy Equipment Dealership/ Distributorship as Service Coordinator or Similar Position.
– Courteous, demonstrate empathic behavior, values people’s feelings and customer focused.
– Seen as credible, ethical and trustworthy.
– Proficient in MS-office, especially Excel, Power Point and Word
– Able to write proper Emails, Reports, Memos or Prepare MOMs.
– Self-Driven to Succeed and take the required Initiatives
– High level of communication and interpersonal skills
MAW practices fair recruitment practices and applies non-discrimination policies. MAW also seeks connection of the candidate with MAW Values on Customerization, Performance, Growth, Accountability, and Openness
Interested and competent candidates are requested to please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 5, 2022.
MAW compensations are never a limitation for strong performers.