At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction. We are not successful until every customer start achieving return on their investments from reduced production costs and streamlined processes. InfoDevelopers provides innovative, quality, cost effective IT Services and Software solutions for business process automation and re-engineering. Established in 2002 AD, the Company has been promoted and managed by professionals having long working experience in banking and IT sectors. We have 150 staff members who are currently working with us.
Position: Marketing Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Sanepa, Lalitpur
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 1+ years previous working experience in progressive marketing positions, preferably in a B2B environment
• Can we post the job opening as mid level Marketing Officer with negotiable Salary
• In depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tactics
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
• Preferable: Proficiency in Adobe CC
• Expertise in Google Office Suite
• Knowledge in HTML and CSS
• Experience with CRM tools
• Plan and provide digital marketing tactical support including the simple web development, email marketing, social media and video editing support.
• Develop, execute and manage/assist digital marketing campaigns, leveraging email and social.
• Manage social media channels and vendor relationships through content strategy and editorial calendar planning. Develop content for social media channels and facilitate content governance process with partners and internal teammates
• Coordinate the 3rd party marketing integrations and tools with the IT team
• Provide recommendations for improvement of digital initiatives through competitive analysis, research and analysis of web analytics
• Plan and develop digital marketing applications including landing pages, microsites, email templates and social imagery. Develop master content calendar for all web assets
• Manage email marketing lists .
• Adhere to email marketing best practices .
• Analyze key digital metrics to make data-driven improvements on performance of digital marketing initiatives. Analyze web traffic metrics measure and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives and activities. Use data to inform future strategy and tactics.
• Plan and execute video projects that require development of new video content and editing
• Work with internal stakeholders to align on campaign timing and delivery
• Proofread digital copy for clarity, grammar and spelling
• Define, implement and measure online brand building and lead generation efforts in alignment with the overall business strategies of different audiences: clients, suppliers, guests
• Identify digital marketing strategies to add value and improve business processes
• Develop, execute and manage/assist digital marketing campaigns, leveraging emailand social.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
Last date to apply: 17th June 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org