NIC Asia Capital
Location: Babarmahal, Hanumansthan, Siddhartha Insurance Complex
Posted Date: Dec 14,2021
Deadline: Dec 25, 2021
Job Grade: Officer to Manager Level
The purpose of the job is to help a business to promote and sell its products to its customers by managing the company’s marketing initiatives, use market research & analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning through promotional and marketing campaigns.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- At least Master’s Degree in Marketing/Management or Equivalent.
- Manager Level:- Experience of at least 3 years of post-qualification in Officer level in Capital Market or Banking Industry. In case of other sectors, at least 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Officer Level:- At least 2 years of experience in Capital Market or Banking Industry. In case of other sectors, at least 3 years of post-qualification experience.
Candidates should have:
- Confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and intuitive.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
- Set, track and achieve targets, aligned with department objectives.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Supervise and lead team members to ensure their interest aligns with the department and organization’s goal.
- Age not exceeding 40 years.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory related regulation.
How to apply:
Login to www.nicasiacapital.com and click on the Career to apply along with your updated resume, citizenship, certificate, and higher degree transcripts. The same can be sent through email on email@example.com. Applications must be sent by 25th December, 2021. Please refer our website’s career section to view details of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the required selection procedure as per the position(s). The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning reason(s) whatsoever.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 15 December, 2021