Company: SeeLogic International
SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specializes in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners, as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold, Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organization.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our SeeLogic International team in Nepal.
If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Position: Marketing Executive
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Line Manager: Head of marketing
Level/Salary Range: As per Company’s Policy
If you’re looking for a serious career in Marketing that could uplift your career to new heights, this might just be the ideal job you’re looking for. At SeeLogic, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior. Marketing Executive to assist the business team in the execution and optimization of our online and offline marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate we’re looking for needs to have a passion for all things business, marketing and technology. You will have strong communications and in particular written English skills. You will need to be well-acquainted in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how marketing can become a strong asset in growing revenue. We want commercial-savvy and creative people who aren’t shy of challenges. If this is you, don’t hesitate to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execute lead nurturing and email marketing campaigns as designed by the Marketing team
• Curate content for all SeeLogic Social Media platforms on a regular basis
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite to automate social media posts
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Manage all digital marketing channels including social media, forums, content management systems like WordPress
• Track, measure and report marketing ROI and KPIs on a monthly basis
• Producing a detailed report at the end of every marketing campaigns
• Update online content via CMS such as WordPress
• Monitor and prepare report on competitors on a timely basis
• Plan and execute social media and Google ad campaigns in coordination with the Marketing department
• Plan and execute interactive content like infographic and vlogs relevant to business
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies or relevant field
• At least 1 years of experience as a Marketing Executive
• At least 1 years of experience in implementing marketing plans & activities
• At least 1 years of hands on experience with the likes of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Results orientated
• Understanding of the customers’ perspective
• Team player and good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Last date to apply: 18th May 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send your CV to email@example.com