Company: Social Aves
Social Aves Nepal’s No.1 Digital Marketing Agency.
As a digital marketing agency, Social Aves ensures every step is taken to promote clients’ products/services to the fullest. We have proven record and rankings on Digital Marketing.
We pursue relationships based on transparency, persistence, mutual trust, and integrity with our employees, customers and other business partners. Our team of specialists consistently delivers outstanding results combining creative ideas with our vast experience. We can help you build a sustainable, meaningful relationship with your clients by engaging them with your brand using social media.
We work in areas as diverse as search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing.
Position: Marketing Executive
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant subject
• Must have minimum 2 years of experience in the related field
• Must have knowledge of wide range of marketing skills, techniques and concepts
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Must be able to respond well under pressure
• Must be able to work well in a team
• Must be proactive and be able to take initiative
• Must be persuasive and diplomatic
• Must be able to work in a budget
• Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches
• Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns
• Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative
• Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns
• Monthly reviews of all campaigns and presenting to senior directors on a quarterly basis
• Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors
• Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
• Managing the production of promotional material for the company as well as clients
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences
• managing and planning appointments and meetings with potential and already clients
• Working closely with designers and assisting with new projects
• Maintaining effective communications internally to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of the marketing objectives
• Maintaining and analysing marketing database like client list, potential client list, competitors’ list, etc. for future marketing strategies
Last date to apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates can send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org