Company: HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia.
We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best!
HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products.
We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees.
If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**
Position: Marketing Automation Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bagdol, LalitpurJawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
• 2 plus years of proven experience in managing large scale automation campaigns
• Expertise in leading automation tools such as Marketo, SalesForce, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign or other software
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and advertising tools
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for a wide scope of projects
• An enthusiastic individual with a meticulous eye for detail and results-oriented
• Must be a team player and open to constructive feedback
• Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
• Experience working for western-based clients will be desirable
Some of the exciting stuff that you’ll be involved in:
• Take ownership and manage the daily operations of existing automation software (such as ActiveCampaign)
• Segment our contacts database based on customer behavior on our website
• Develop and execute lead generation strategies with realistic goals on acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention
• Collaborate on integrated campaigns including online courses, social, email, webinars, SEM/SEO etc to move leads through sales and marketing funnel
• Analysis and reporting of lead nurturing, lead scoring, email campaigns, and marketing automation efforts.
• Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation (a/b testing, etc)
• Ongoing education to remain dominant in the cutting-edge marketing automation process
• Undertake ad hoc duties as required
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
• Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Paid maternal and parental leaves
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• Recreation room to unwind and chill!
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
The detailed position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview.
Last date to apply: 10th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Career: Marketing Automation Specialist“, addressing all the essential requirements.
Please visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.